How many more will leave before actions are taken?

Discussion in 'Leave [AG] clan' started by Jewish Pimp, May 8, 2021.

1. Jewish Pimp

AG CLAN

Total stats in servers

Kills:
    Deaths:
    Rounds:
    Suicides:
    Connections:
    After recent events i am sure you saw this coming but seeing how this clan behaves and how certain members are i can't be around such toxicity and disgusting behaviour, i know some of you reading this will most likely disagree either failing to see truth or hide it but seeing how toxic and even racist some of you can be without any consequences/punishment taken against you is just wrong on so many levels you act like it's normal behaviour which clearly it isn't, i understand MD7T is doing his best to handle situations as he is the only one with common sense who don't allow such behaviour or condone it but more action needs to taken otherwise this behaviour which has gone on for far to long and will continue to happen as seen by recent drama.

One issue i had recently was Pickle Rick blatantly putting blame on me for recent exposure of your hatred and bad comments towards old members and KS, look i get i chose bad timing to come back online but where is proof of such an accusation? Clearly whoever exposed you guys by showing your true colours of how you behave and treat people in private chat is not welcome and i don't blame the leaker because people need to see the true AG and how some of the members behave so hopefully action will taken instead of constantly being ignored and acted like nothing is wrong, another thing i have noticed is higher rank member(s) allow racism to continue but only when it's fellow member/friend justifying there actions and pretending like they done nothing wrong.

Just for record no i did not expose anything you said in members chat despite what you think and how much i really disapproved of your behaviour and things said, i also know i may have not been the best member nor most talkative or helpful but i did my best and i am sure you will talk about me and others in private chat negatively but who cares anymore i am happily steeping away from such bad behaviour to something more positive. I will also not call out those who should be held responsible for there racism and behaviour as it's being going on for so long there names should be obvious and clear as day.

I wish those who were not apart of hate wagon on Spunky, Kingus or KS and one's who need to learn basic manners the best in life, you guys were truly good people always being helpful and looking out for people i will miss you and i am glad to see some people in AG can show respect and be kind.

May 8, 2021 at 3:33 PM
    SpunKy likes this.
  2. M.D.7.T

Staff Member Founder Work Teams

AG CLAN

Total stats in servers

Kills:
    Deaths:
    Rounds:
    Suicides:
    Connections:
    Hi @Jewish Pimp ..

I can't understand you guys, I lovingly and respectfully asked Kingus the reason for his leave clan, and he never told me any of the reasons that you said at all, and now he supports your words after you put the topic up directly. This is very strange .. Is it possible that we are so toxic, damn words like these outside from your mouth.
    Your words are all unacceptable and incorrect at all. You cannot accuse the clan of these ridiculous things without evidence
    I'm not advocating for Pickle, but he's more polite and respectful. But you folks sell friendship cheaply.

I do not like dealing with people like you

May 8, 2021 at 6:00 PM
    Last edited: May 8, 2021
    DyNaMiTe and Assassin[BG] like this.
  3. M.D.7.T

Staff Member Founder Work Teams

AG CLAN

Total stats in servers

Kills:
    Deaths:
    Rounds:
    Suicides:
    Connections:
    + Good that you are out of the clan now :Ag34:

May 8, 2021 at 6:01 PM
  4. Jewish Pimp

AG CLAN

Total stats in servers

Kills:
    Deaths:
    Rounds:
    Suicides:
    Connections:
    Thing is stuff like this had been brought up in this past even recently inactivity, racism even bad behaviour but what croat was demoted and warned only one time despite multiple times he behaved inappropriately which for guy who don't play mw3 or even bother to do anything anymore it's not exactly a "punishment" for things said, inactive people despite not being on leave even coming on trying to look "active" again mentioned publicly yet no action, assassin defending word "nigga "when being used and you also got people being very disrespectful and making situations worse then they should be because they can't dm or leave it alone yet when i bring it up or spunky as we leave due to such behaviour going unnoticed and no actions properly despite being told multiple times we get disowned and everything that has been said past or present from these people it's like nothing happened an you just move on like everything is normal

I am sorry but i can't be apart of clan that allows such behaviour and prove is all in discord just look it up no need for me to do your job

May 8, 2021 at 6:47 PM
  5. Assassin[BG]

Staff Member Marshal General Monitoring Team Unban Team Work Teams

AG CLAN

Total stats in servers

Kills:
    Deaths:
    Rounds:
    Suicides:
    Connections:
    Now you can join KS with your innocent fellas, AG is the most toxic clan in Tekno, hmm, let me think, after what I saw last night from KS senior admin, I can say AG are angels according ks,gl and yeah after all support we give you in your hard moment, you trough shits on us,, GJ, WELL PLAYED SPUNKY

May 8, 2021 at 6:47 PM
  6. Lobo Solitario

Staff Member Prince Work Teams

AG CLAN

Total stats in servers

Kills:
    Deaths:
    Rounds:
    Suicides:
    Connections:
    If you react the same as them, it shows that you are equal to or worse than them.

The fact that you agree with it means that you are the worst of the worst, a person without any moral value. Be that as it may, morally speaking it is very wrong to expose private things, not even an enemy should do something like that.

May 8, 2021 at 6:49 PM
  7. Assassin[BG]

Staff Member Marshal General Monitoring Team Unban Team Work Teams

AG CLAN

Total stats in servers

Kills:
    Deaths:
    Rounds:
    Suicides:
    Connections:
    How many times Croat insult you personally, and after the demotion he stay away from you drama queens, BTW how many times I call someone nigga with serious intentions to hurt his feelings, and pls stop talking, Its like Spunky talking, cuz you never, never, never got some confrontation with any members of the clan, so stop typing you look stupid,why you didn't ask about Spunky behavior, how many times he make bs and make bad reputation of AG

May 8, 2021 at 6:56 PM
    Lobo Solitario and Kingus like this.
  8. I'm Croat

Staff Member Leader Unban Team Clan War Work Teams

AG CLAN

Total stats in servers

Kills:
    Deaths:
    Rounds:
    Suicides:
    Connections:
    Looks like drama class started without an invitation for me, very bad behavior from ur side :thumbsdown:

May 10, 2021 at 3:16 PM
    Mortyka and M.D.7.T like this.