CANCELED [UC] Apply - StarH

Discussion in 'UC Staff' started by StarH, Jul 22, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StarH

AG CLAN

Total stats in servers

Kills:
    Deaths:
    Rounds:
    Suicides:
    Connections:
    Application Form

Q1 Recent In-Game Name →StarH
    Q2 Previous In-Game Name(s) →n/a
    Q3 Your Age →23
    Q4 Your Gender → Male
    Q5 Your Country → United States
    Q6 Previous Clan(s) → SH clan, mw3 official dedicated servers
    Q7 Your English Language ( 1 - 10 ) →10
    Q8 Average time spend playing on UC servers (in hours a day) → 4-5 hours in the morning, around like 3am to 8am PST
    Q9 On which servers do you actively play? ( INFECTED Classic|Mod ) →typically play infected tp/or classic or i snipe, i prefer infected mostly because peak time is around the morning when i get up here.
    Q10 Experience with Admin Scripts/Commands, if yes, which of them? ( Yes / No ) → Yes i have worked a bit with infinity script. Here are a few of the commands we had to use on the official dedicated servers. Not all but some including banning by guid, hwid and, ipban !setalias !spec !unblockchat !setnextmap !fastrestart !tempban !permban !mute !warn !pm !find !groups !login
    Q11 Which admin do you already know? → AG DynastyLoutrous, AG DZJoker
    Q12 Why do you want to be a staff member of UC servers? →A way to connect with community of an older game. Teknomw3 has been around for so many years and the community's still going strong, I want to help breed a positive environment for any new players so we can keep tekno going even 5 years from now. This is also a way for me to keep in contact and meet people from all over the world. This servers most active period fits perfectly with my time zone and it'll give me a hobby of sorts in the morning before work. I want to make a great impact and keep things going!

Jul 22, 2020 at 7:28 PM
  2. Dynasty Loutros

AG CLAN

Total stats in servers

Kills:
    Deaths:
    Rounds:
    Suicides:
    Connections:
    Yo @StarH
    Welcome on our Forum and thank you for applying!
    First of all, I apologize for the delay in responding. We had to look into a few things about you.

ϟ You have 27 connections, with 27 differents ID's, how you can explain that?

ϟ Let me ask you some questions that probably completely answer the last question!

How long have you been playing Tekno?

➜ On our INFECTED servers, how many TP are there on Underground map?

How would you react if a player, in the chat, asked you to kill yourself (IRL)?

➜ You say you're 23, what are your future plans or what are you doing with your life right now?

ϟ This application remains closed until you give an explanation to all these IDs.
    ϟ I strongly advise you to stay active on the Forum in order to follow the thread of this application.
    ϟ Don't hesitate to also join the [AG] Discord, in which the 'UC' branch is implanted as you could read it on the application form.

꧁ Best of luck! ꧂

Jul 29, 2020 at 4:37 PM
  3. Dynasty Loutros

AG CLAN

Total stats in servers

Kills:
    Deaths:
    Rounds:
    Suicides:
    Connections:
    @StarH
    You haven't been active enough, therefore: